agosto 01, 2009

Chez L'Ami Louis in English

When I opened this window with the image of a “Chez L'Ami Louis” from a Family Album of Paris, which was hand painted by Aida Gruebler in San Antonio, Venezuela, where I go back to reconnect with my friends and myself, I did that to express my dreams, emotions, experiences and find friends.

On September 22, 2007 I started to write to others, enter to their house and to their lives, to visit their cooking and sharing recipes, the table and dreams with you.

My friends, family, nephews, neighbors have been looking at this site and have shared my dreams.

I found a space for expression and sharing, which has filled my need to be in contact with more people, impacting others and get recognition as cook.


"The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated."

William James Quote

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario